Once the audience is defined, here are six simple steps in creating marketing communications.
1. Set your objective This essential step for successful marketing communication is to define what your goal will accomplish. Many marketing may be oriented toward only single or two objectives and need specific results or outcomes such as increasing sales, building awareness, etc. But only one thing in common for all business is to persuade customers through consistent reinforcement that your brand has benefits they want or need.
2. Understand Your Target Audience Before you can create strategic communications, you need to understand your target audience, and you have to define the needs and characteristics of this target audience. The simplest way is to use a persona to guide your idea of what motivated them, why it important and how to communicate with your target. You can combine consumer insight to understand their value toward them before you go to the next step.
3. Define your Unique Selling Proposition Your marketing communications foundation has to reflect every message your brand sends out across all communication channels, whether for content, sales or PR. This Unique has to be consistent, recognizable and clear to make your brand memorable and stand out from the crowd.
4. Define Branding Elements Branding is a vital part of all business and product. On a basic level, branding is about having a consistent look and feel across all your online and offline marketing materials, such as your social media platform, website, or business card.
5. Determine your Marketing Communications Mix Which channel will you use for your marketing communications? This step is base on your consumer persona, which media channels you will find them, online advertising, AdWords, Facebook or events, etc.
SMEs have to carefully choose which channels they need to go for to save their budget that drives the maximum ROI.
6. ExecutionAll set and go! Once prepared for your marketing communication, you execute these marketing strategies, measure your success, and consistently improve your approach.
Having a clear, authentic, consistent brand voice helps your target audience better understand what you are selling and how it can benefit them and allows you to build trust with customers.It’s crucial that WHO or which persona you are talking to and how the accuracy of it.If curiosity leads you this way, contact us, and we will help you find them. Request sample persona report template: http://upliftth.dattel.asia/insights and we will get back to you.#ConsumerIntelligence#CustomerSegment